BL-002SU Solar Powered Flashing Road Stud Street Light
- Automatically Charge: Automatically charge during daytime. Auto turn on at night and off at sunrise. It has 6 premium quality LED Bulbs which give out a super bright light, provide up to 12 hours lighting of night.
- IP68 Waterproof: Solar dock lights are made of high-quality aluminum alloy casting frame that effectively keeps them from crush even in road constructions, street, parking lot, green beltand will not be damaged. Making it suitable for most types of environments.
- Easy to Install: Wireless setting up and operation. Install this solar docking light just by screwing it to the right fence, path, stair, wall, pillar or tree. It is mounted vertically or flat on the ground, the size of the screw holes are moderate, so that the installation of a more solid. Dramatically enhance the look of your garden and yard.
- Premium Quality: High-quality aluminum alloy frame can withstand up to 30 tons of weight, can be used in most roads, without fear of being crushed or damaged. They have been specifically designed with road safety in mind and can help to prevent serious accidents and emit rather than reflect light. It Can be perfect as the sun lane marker to illuminate your lane, can also be used for the dock, deck, path, driveway, garden, walkway, sidewalk, yard or courtyard.
|2000ma NI-MH battery
|Flash or Steady
|Over 30 Tons
1 Please place professional isolation facilities before installation for ensuring the safety of workers.
2 The road surface should be level and even ,any repair to the surface should be conducted prior to installation.
3 Boring a specific size hole at the placement location of the road stud that should be Ø140mm*55mm.
4 Ensure the hole is cleaned of all debris.
5 Use a blowtorch to dry any dampness from the holes,failure to do so may result in the adhesive glue not bonding correctly.
6 Pour the adhesive glue into the hole and locate the road stud so that its lighted side is facing towards to drivers.
7 Inspect studs 0.5 hours after installation and re-adjust if there has any movement.
8 Inspect after 4 hours and check that all studs are firmly located and show no signs of movement, if all have set correctly re-instate power.
– Pedestrian walkway
– Delineation of roads
– Illumination of public spaces (bicycle paths, pedestrian zones, etc …)
– Decorative illumination