- EN 12368 standard lamps
- The distance from HRC and lantern head over 400m,guarantee the safety of operators.
- Instead of traditional handle stop/go paddle.
- One HRC can control 1pcs PTSU or 2pcs PTSU per set for different situations.
- Fail warnings in case PTSU unpaired, low battery, doesn’t work, etc.
- Tilt sensor included, Lantern changes to Yellow if fall down.
- Expandable tough tripod, which can adjust not only the height but also the footprint.
- IP 65 for outdoor usage.
- Real time working condition on HRC and Lanterns.
|LED light size|
12V 24AH LiFePO4
|Tripod Footprint||Ø2.2m – 2.7m|
|Collapsed tripod dimensions||130*20*20cm|
|Target Board||Unfold dimensions: 1066x561mm|
|HRC LED screen size||630*450mm|
|HRC Battery||3000MAH Super Lithium Polymer Battery|
|HRC Dimensions||203.7(H) x 83(W) x 35.5 mm|
- The operator must be positioned in a safety area and is practicable from live traffic, have clear view of approaching road users for at least 120m in advance of each traffic lantern.
- The operator not undertake any other work whilst in control of the traffic lantern(s).
The distance between each traffic lantern is no more than 400m.