SRS-AL001 Solar Powered Aluminium LED Double Sided Road Studs
- Automatically Charge: Automatically charge during the daytime. Auto turns on at night and off at sunrise. High quality reflector meets Euro reflective road stud standard. It has 4 or 6 premium quality LED Bulbs that give out super bright light, provide up to 150 hours lighting.
- IP68 Waterproof: Solar dock lights are made of high-quality aluminum alloy casting frame that effectively keeps them from rusting even in the bay, and the tightly sealed battery compartment can withstand rain, snow and harsh sunlight and will not be damaged. Making it suitable for most types of environments. It is perfect to use it indoors or outdoors.
- Easy to Install: Wireless setting up and operation. Install this solar docking light just by screwing it to the right fence, path, stair, wall, pillar or tree. It is mounted vertically or flat on the ground, the size of the screw holes are moderate, so that the installation of a more solid. Dramatically enhance the look of your garden and yard.
- Premium Quality: Brushed aluminum frame with thickened smooth edges reduces the impact to car wheels and withstand up to 30 tons of weight, can be used in most roads, without fear of being crushed or damaged.
|Acrylic Reflector Aluminum Frame
|Φ5mm, 4/6pcs(Dual Side)
|1.2v 1200mA NI-MH battery
|Flash or Steady
|Over 30 Tons
1 Please place professional isolation facilities before installation for ensuring the safety of workers.
2 The road surface should be level and even ,any repair to the surface should be conducted prior to installation.
3 Ensure the road is cleaned of all debris.
4 Puring the appropriate amount of glue or screws to hold the road stud and locate the road stud so that its lighted side is facing towards to drivers.
5 Inspect studs 2 hours after installation and re-adjust if there has any movement.
6 Inspect after 4 hours and check that all studs are firmly located and show no signs of movement
– Pedestrian walkway
– Delineation of roads
– Illumination of public spaces (bicycle paths, pedestrian zones, etc …)
– Decorative illumination